Award-winning children's programs
- Snow Sport University ® instructors help children of all ages develop ski and snowboard skills through fun group or private lessons.
- Custom-crafted, full-day programs engage kids from 6 weeks to 17 years and include lessons, on-and-off slope activities, and lunch.
- Flaik GPS technology can track and record your child's day on the slopes, so they can relive their on-mountain experience with you.
- We guarantee that each member of your family will have fun, learn to ski or snowboard or will improve their technique - regardless of current ability level - or we will refund the cost of that person's lesson.
- Adaptive skiing and riding programs for children with special needs are also available.
Taking care of our tiniest visitors
At our fully-licensed TREASURES child care center, professional caregivers nurture babies and toddlers with age-appropriate music, crafts, active play, quiet time, stories, and more.
For children ages 2½-3 who are ready to try the slopes, the Little Rascals on Snow program can get them used to ski equipment and to the sensation of gliding. Three-year-old skiers who are potty trained can join the Discovery Dynamos all-day program.
Energetic fun for 3-5 year olds
Discovery Dynamos is an all-day program, including lunch for skiers and snowboarders ages 3-5 years.
Innovative teaching techniques and activities focus on fun in a gently sloping area that features a Wonder Carpet lift to get them up the hill. After a day on the slopes, afternoon entertainment adds music, science discovery, movies, and magic.
We also offer Mom & Me... Dad & Me semi-private lessons for first-timers ages 3-5 accompanied by a parent of intermediate ability. Off the mountain, smaller visitors can expend energy with the bouncy house, slides, and activities at The FunZone or the FunFeast.
Inspired learning for ages 6-10
Adventure Rangers group lessons encourage kids who are just starting out or have been skiing or snowboarding for a while. They'll develop the confidence to explore the mountain and their limits, to be smart on the slopes, and, most importantly, to have fun.
The full-day Adventure Rangers program includes lessons, races, guided on-slope treks, interactive nature discovery, and supervised afternoon fun indoors. An extended program is available for more advanced skiers and riders.
Skills and thrills for kids ages 11-15
The Notch Squad group lessons are designed to bring 'tweens' and teens' alpine skills to the next level, or to get them started – and keeping up with their friends in no time.
The Notch Squad all-day program adds races and supervised off-the-slopes fun in the afternoon, while an extended program is available for more advanced skiers and riders.
Cool enough for ages 16 and 17
Mountain Explorer group sessions start midday to give older kids more freedom and the chance to learn from instructors and each other as they explore slopes. They can also ride under the lights at our Night School for Boarding, sharpen skills through private lessons, or tear it up in our terrain parks.
Off the mountain, young adults can do whatever they're into: snowshoe, cross-country ski, ice skate, swim, let loose at the arcade, and "teen-only" activities at The FunZone, or hang out at the parent-free, supervised Outer Limits Teen Center.