Advantages and Benefits of EquiShare
There are special benefits to EquiShare.
• Summer use of the facilities and programs that are being offered to renting guests. These include tennis, pools, miniature golf, waterslides, award-winning children's programs and family entertainment.
• Winter use of the outdoor ice skating, tube sliding and evening family entertainment. Discounts on Ski Camp & Lessons.
• Winter membership in the Weekday Pass Program, for a nominal fee. This entitles your immediate family members to purchase our unique, discounted pass that offers free lift tickets midweek and 50% off lift tickets and cross-country trail passes on weekends and holiday periods. Participation in this program also includes ski and snowboard group lessons and equipment rental at greatly reduced prices.
• The ability to rent another or similar home at a substantial discount. If you want to return to Smugglers' and your home has been rented (and there are other rental homes available), you will pay the Homeowner lodging portion, plus the housekeeping fee. This represents true flexibility and significant savings for you and your family.
• Other Owner benefits include Village Club credit card privileges, Child Care and all regularly priced Sport Shop merchandise.
Our rental program works for EquiShare.
Our rental program is voluntary, and participating Homeowners receive the benefit programs, plus the potential for rental income. This makes us the logical choice as your rental agent. If you elect to rent with us, we require that you sign our Rental Management Membership Agreement. Rental proceeds, less our commission and fees, are remitted to you quarterly. A current rate listing is available which shows the gross rental rate for condominiums. Our rental commission covers the following:
• Preparing the home prior to a renter's arrival
• Providing fresh towels and linens at renter's request
• Cleaning the home thoroughly after a renter's departure
• Promoting and marketing of the advantages of Smugglers', which will bring vacationers and prospective buyers
to the Resort and provide rental income
• Providing all Guest Service Desk, reservations, telephone and administrative services
• All Travel Agent fees
• Use of facilities and programs
All Ownership options provide services for your property management fee.
Smugglers' Notch is the developer of the condominiums at the Resort and the Smugglers' Notch Homeowners Association has contracted with us to perform various property management functions. Some of these functions include Resort road snowplowing and maintenance, rubbish collection, recycling, meter reading, adjacent grounds and lawn care clean up, standby backup to the Fire Department with on-site hydrant capability, provision for waste water treatment and disposal and maintenance of Village sewage plant and distribution system.
Our housekeeping staff will clean your home after your departure from your personal weeks of usage. The fee for this service will be billed to you on an hourly basis, plus linens and supplies, and will appear on your quarterly statement. Extra linens and supplies during your stay are available at housekeeping for a nominal fee. Daily maid service is also available upon request for an extra fee.
You can exchange your vacation time thru RCI.
Ownership at Smugglers' means membership in RCI (Resort Condominiums International). Being a member entitles you to exchange your weeks for vacations at nearly 4,000 luxury resorts worldwide.