There are many things you can easily see and do on your own within an hour drive...
• Shop in nearby Jeffersonville and Cambridge -- art galleries, antiques, maple products and Vermont crafts
• Explore historic Stowe - specialty shops, fine dining, antiques
• Visit the famous Trapp Family Lodge
• Explore the city of Burlington with its fantastic shopping and dining
• Enjoy Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory
• Visit Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
• Test your will at Lake Champlain Chocolates
• Sample at the Cold Hollow Cider Mill
• Shop at the Essex Outlet Fair
• Tour Vermont Cabot Creamery
Montreal Day Trip
A great way to spend a day in one of Canada’s more vibrant and interesting cities! Leave the driving and parking to us as you explore points of interest like the Old French Quarter, the Waterfront, the Montreal Casino, Notre Dame Basilica, Bio Dome, or St. Joseph Oratory. Maps, information and transfers throughout the city provided. Please contact TREASURES after booking your Montreal trip so our child care staff can accommodate your needs.
Wednesday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm. $109 per person. Transportation included. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Advance registration required, limited space available, minimum 10 passengers.
Private tours can be arranged for parties of 10 or more. Call ahead or inquire at the Guest Service Desk.
Traveling to & from Canada
For US and Canadian residents traveling across the US /Canadian border, each family member will need to bring along either an enhanced Drivers License or Passport. US resident aliens will also need a Green Card. All other foreign country residents will need their valid passport with I94 document. If you are crossing the US/Canadian border and do not have your I94 document with you, you will need your valid Passport and a Visa. There will be a nominal fee at the border to prepare the I94 documentation for you.