Thank you for your interest in learning to ski or ride at Smugglers' Notch, Vermont this Winter!
Your Learn-to-Ski/Ride reservation has been made through Liftopia. Please print out the Liftopia receipt and present it when you check-in at 3 Mountain Equipment Rental Shop at Smugglers' Notch Resort.
Your Learn-to-Ski/Ride day includes:
• A beginner area lift ticket for Morse Mountain
• Ski or Snowboard equipment rental including a helmet
• A two-hour lesson at 10:00 am or 1:00 pm with a professional instructor to teach you the basics of learning how to ski or ride.
What you need to know:
• Arrive at the rental shop at least one hour before the start of your lesson.
• Saturdays and Sundays are very busy days!
• Eat a hearty meal before your day on the slopes.
• There are lots of dining options here at Smugglers'!
• Check the weather report
What you should wear:
Dress in layers, you can always peel them off if you feel too warm. We recommend waterproof pants and jacket, warm gloves or mittens (not knitted), goggles and long underwear. Avoid wearing cotton at all costs it gets wet and stays wet, cooling your body even more. Look for wool or synthetic fibers for under layers and socks. Wear only one pair of socks!
Don't forget to smile! Learning a new Snow Sport is FUN!!
Looking forward to hosting you for a fun day on the slopes! If you need to call us please contact the 3 Mountain Equipment Rental Shop at 802-644-1128. Our address is: Smugglers' Notch Resort, 4323 Vermont Route 108 South, Jeffersonville, VT 05464. A reminder if you are travelling from the South, Route 108 between Stowe and Smugglers' Notch is closed in the Winter. You should follow routing directions that arrive from the northerly direction on Route 108 from Jeffersonville, Vermont.
The Smugglers' Notch Staff