Spend a beautiful fall weekend enjoying live music, craft beer & cider, and local food at Smugglers’!
FallFest is back and better than ever! Join the party on Friday and Saturday night in the heart of Smugglers’ Notch Resort village as spirited sets of live music are highlighted by local food trucks, a delicious lineup of Fiddlehead craft brews and Citizen Ciders. FallFest Facebook Event Page
Friday Night — Fiddlehead’s Craft Brews & Beats - featuring Blues for Breakfast - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm Entry includes four 3-ounce samples of an array of Fiddlehead brews for those 21 & older, pints will be available for sale. Doors open at 7:00 pm, meet the brewer at 7:30 pm, music at 8:00 pm. This is an all ages event located in the Meeting House at Smugglers' Notch Resort! Children 12 & under are FREE! Tickets are limited!
Saturday Night — FallFest on the Green - featuring Zach Nugent's Fire on the Mountain and Brickdrop - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm This is an all ages event located on the Village Green! Children 12 & under are FREE!
Ticket Information Ticket information and pricing are available on Eventbrite. Get your tickets now using the link below! Prices increase on September 9, 2019.
Live Music Friday Night - Fiddlehead’s Craft Brews & Beats Blues For Breakfast is now entering its third decade of entertaining people in northern New England and New York. Starting back in 1991 to play a Discover Jazz Festival blues jam, they have evolved into the Champlain Valley's "Do It All" band. Though focused mostly on "Grateful Americana", the group loves to mix classic rock, reggae, Motown, and originals into their shows if the room calls for it.
Saturday Night — FallFest on the Green As guitarist for Jerry Garcia Band, Zach Nugent's sound is soulful and organic. His musical roots grow out of the melodies naturally and effortlessly. Zach Nugent’s playing is soulful, rootsy and organic, the kind of sound that grows out of the music naturally and effortlessly. He gigs almost nightly, singing and improvising in different projects around town and around the country. A lifelong Grateful Dead fan, Zach has a musical resume with that one vital, matchless feature: As far back as he can remember, music has been an integral part of his life.
Brickdrop is a Vermont-based jazz fusion outfit comprised of two saxophones, trombone, guitar, bass, and drums. Drawing heavily from the the jazz and funk granddaddies of yore while blending contemporary tastes, the band creates a live rock fusion tour de force wherever they play. The band has shared the stage with a number of touring acts such as Huntertones, Big Mean Sound Machine, Nth Power, Soule Monde (featuring Russ & Ray from Trey Anastasio band), and viral video rapper Jarv. FallFest Lodging Special Call for more information.
The only way to truly experience all that FallFest has to offer is to stay at Smugglers' Notch Resort. Not only will you be in the heart of the festival action, but you can park your car and leave it there.
Included in your FallFest lodging package:
• Mountainside resort condominium lodging • Unlimited use of the Mountainside water playground with pool and waterslide • Access to the FunZone 2.0 Ozone • Guided walks & hikes • Use of mountain bike trails, mountain bike skills park & pumptracks • Basketball, shuffleboard, tennis, volleyball, mini golf, and the skate park. • Free disc golf on the Village 9 • Discounted event tickets for Friday & Saturday night FallFest on the Green (Limited tickets, space available basis.) Saturday Provisions
Craft Beer & Cider The Vermont craft beer and cider scene has injected excitement into the industry that has spread throughout New England. Join us at the epicenter of the craft brew scene in the Northeast to enjoy some of the best beer and cider VT has to offer. FallFest will also include delicious offerings from Citizen Cider!
Local Food Farming is a central piece in the heritage of the great Northeast. That heritage has erupted into some of the best farm to table dining experiences in the country. Spend your evening sampling delicious local fare from an assortment of Vermont’s finest food vendors of local food trucks and more! Visit Green Mountain Grillbillies, Half Baked Pizza, Vermont Hummus Company, My Favorite Things, and more!
Festival Games, Vendor Village, Kids Zone & More! Not only will you enjoy great food & drink, but FallFest Live offers festival games to try and a Kids Zone that helps make this event fun for the entire family! Add to that a vendor village that includes sport and art vendors, FallFest will keep you busy all evening! Event Guidelines
Our mission is to deliver a safe and fun FallFest for all! Here's a list of items allowed / not allowed inside the venue space. All events are rain or shine. All dates, acts, and ticket prices subject to change without notice.
Allowed: Re-entry, with a valid FallFest 2019 ticket/bracelet Water bottles Chairs Blankets Snacks for the kiddos!
The following items are not allowed inside the venue: Glass containers Outside food/beverage Outside alcohol Pets Illegal substances Weapons No smoking - this is a smoke free venue
NOTE: Bags are subject to a “soft” search. Outdoor Adventures
This year, FallFest features Disc Golf and Mountain Biking! Join us for free spectating Thursday - Sunday at Smuggs Disc Golf Center, where the best disc golfers in the world compete in the final Disc Golf Pro Tour event of the year, the Green Mountain Championships, on Smugglers’ two world renowned courses. Have an appetite to explore the stunning natural surroundings? Spend your days enjoying our mountain playground on guided mountain biking adventures or head out for one of many signature hikes.
Discraft’s Green Mountain Championship presented by GRIPeq - Disc Golf Pro Tour Event Thursday, September 12 - Sunday, September 15
Disc Golf Spectating The Disc Golf Pro Tour returns to Smugglers’ where the Green Mountain Championship will serve as the final event of the season once again! There will be great opportunities throughout the event to learn about the sport, play some disc golf, meet the pros, and watch the best disc golfers in the world in action as they vie for the prestigious GMC title. Spectating is free, stay tuned for our Event Guide, August 1st, with all the details!
Players that aren't in the event will be able to sign up for limited tee times on our championship courses throughout the event and play all week on our Village 9 course. There also will be disc golf raffles and competitions to take advantage of, and "Meet the Pros" sessions! If you are a disc golfer or disc golf fan, you have to be on-site to take it all in, so book your lodging today!
Volunteer Want to be a part of it all? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot on our volunteer team! We only have 50 spots and volunteers who commit to all 4 days receive an event pack worth over $200 in value! Mountain Biking
Friday, September 13th - Sunday, September 15th Join Smuggs MTB for a weekend of mountain biking in the heart of Vermont. Guided rides, trail tours, skills clinics, open park riding, and more are in store for your long weekend of mountain biking bliss! Bike rentals & full service bike shop available on site. All rides and clinics meet at the Smuggs MTB Bike Shop. Here’s a sample of the weekend offerings.
* Skills Clinics: Friday, September 13th, 11:00 am - 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Join the Smugglers’ Notch mountain bike crew for a clinic in our bike park and on our trail network. Let our expert coaches help you increase your riding skill and confidence! Discussion/drills on stance, balance, braking and shifting, steering, focus, and more.
* Guided Trail Ride: Friday, September 13th, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Enjoy a guided bike ride that will take in the foliage on our trail network. This ride will explore as much of the resorts single track network as possible! Total mileage will be determined by the motivation of the group. Prior mountain bike experience is recommended.
* Local Trail Network Tours: Saturday, September 14th - Please call the Bike Shop to sign up - 802-644-8523 Three different guided trail rides for intermediate to advanced riders who want to sample more of the great singletrack our area has to offer.
- Cady's Hill Trails in Stowe - Shuttle leaves from the Bike Shop at 10:00 am. - BRMBC's Valley Trails in Underhill - Shuttle leaves from the Bike Shop at 10:00 am. - Smuggs/Midlands Trails - Leaves from the Bike Shop at 10:30 am.
* Open Park Riding: Friday, September 13th - Sunday, September 15th, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Rent a bike or bring your own to pedal in the Smuggs MTB Skills Parks. Ride up on the Wonder Carpet lift and fly down the Downhill Flow Trail, play on the pump track, or challenge yourself on the balance beam, teeter totter, and other features!
Send me Emails & News
Receive updates on Smuggs news, events, and special offers.