Traditional Vacations Make Perfect Reunion Opportunities!
Smugglers' Award-Winning Programs make them even better!
Everyone loves a vacation! If you currently vacation every year with a group of friends, family, college buddies or associates, then you’re already experiencing what Smugglers' calls a "Reunion Vacation." Your next reunion plan should start right here at Smugglers', and here's why:
10 Reasons for Hosting Your Reunion at Smugglers' Notch, Vermont!
1. Convenient, Self-contained Resort Village Everything is just a short walk or a convenient shuttle ride away. Park your car, relax and enjoy our walk-about playground with restaurants, convenience store, and sport shop.
2. Spacious, Fully-equipped Condominiums Host a breakfast, lunch or impromptu gathering for your friends or family in your own home, and then explore one of our Village restaurants for dinner.
3. Activities Smugglers' offers something for everyone in your group. You'll have the choice of sending the kids to Snow Sport University in Winter or Children's Camp Programs in Summer. Or, keep everyone together for special reunion activities.
4. Dining There are a variety of dining options right here at Smuggs — including 2 full-service family restaurants, a pizzeria, the poolside cabana, Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop and a country grocery store. Local restaurants in Jeffersonville also offer dining options to satisfy any palate.
5. Learning Adventures Smugglers' Notch has many opportunities to discover something new or to hone a special skill — like arts & crafts, nature, ecology, and more. The kids will even have fun learning various scientific principles at our Amazing Science Discovery Show where they get to participate in hands-on experiments.
6. Relaxation There's plenty of action or relaxation in a Smugglers' Notch Reunion and whichever you choose — you'll enjoy it just a little more in our mountain setting dappled with streams, rivers and ponds.
7. Other Vermont Attractions When you and your group find time to explore beyond the Resort, be sure to visit Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, or the historic Shelburne Museum — all less than an hour's drive away. Other attractions include a variety of shopping, dining, or exploring. Montreal, with its old world charm and modern day amenities, is also just a short drive from Smugglers'.
8. Accessibility Smugglers' is an easy drive through Vermont on well-maintained highways. If you'd rather fly or take the train, Burlington International Airport and the Amtrak Station at Essex Junction are less than an hour away. With advance notice (48 hours minimum) we'll arrange transportation for you from either location.
9. Vermont at its Finest! There's no place like Vermont, with its rolling hills and unspoiled countryside, farmlands, warm and friendly people, historic landmarks, and beautiful lakes and rivers. And, there's no place like Smugglers' Notch, nestled in the splendor of the Green Mountains, for your reunion.
10. Best of All, We'll do all the Planning! You just make your reservation and our Professional Reunion Planners will handle all the details — from transportation to group activities to individual needs — so you don't have to!
For more information, or for a Customized Reunion Plan, e-mail our Smugglers' Notch Reunion Planners at email@example.com or call 1-800-521-0536.