Montreal Day Trip
Wednesday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
A great way to spend a day in one of Canada’s more vibrant and interesting cities! Leave the driving and parking to us as you explore points of interest like the Old French Quarter, the Waterfront, the Montreal Casino, Notre Dame Basilica, Bio Dome, or St. Joseph Oratory. Maps, information and transfers throughout the city provided. Please contact TREASURES after booking your Montreal trip so our child care staff can accommodate your needs.
Wednesday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm. $112 per person. Transportation included. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Advance registration required, limited space available, minimum 10 passengers.
Private tours can be arranged for parties of 10 or more. Call ahead or inquire at the Guest Service Desk.
Traveling to & from Canada
For US and Canadian residents traveling across the US /Canadian border, each family member will need to bring along either an enhanced Driver’s License or Passport. US resident aliens will also need a Green Card. All other foreign country residents will need their valid passport with I94 document. If you are crossing the US/Canadian border and do not have your I94 document with you, you will need your valid Passport and a Visa. There will be a nominal fee at the border to prepare the I94 documentation for you.
Taste of Vermont
Thursday, 9:00 am
Join us on a journey to some of Vermont’s outstanding producers. We will begin the day with a visit to the Cabot Annex, Danforth Pewter and Champlain Chocolates. And then we wind our way to Emily’s Bridge: a haunting tale of love and tragedy. From there we drive through the scenic Stowe Hollow before arriving in the village of Stowe. While in the village we experience how gourmet sweets are made at Laughing Moon Chocolates, followed by a leisurely stroll around town on your own. Of course, we can’t end without stopping by Idletyme Brewery to tour the brewery and sample a flight of their offerings.
Specific trip stops and destinations may vary seasonally.
Thursday 9:00 am, $59 per person. Tours meet at the Fly Rod Shop in Stowe. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Advance registration required, minimum 4 passengers.
Self-Guided Day Trips
Things you can easily see and do on your own within a 30 minute drive...
• Shop in nearby Jeffersonville & Cambridge
> Vermont crafts, gifts, quilts & antiques
> maple products
> country general store
> local fine arts galleries
• Enjoy a vineyard & winery tour at the Boyden Valley Winery
• Golf at several area courses
• Canoe or fish the Lamoille River
• Discover centuries-old covered bridges
• Drive through spectacular Smugglers' Notch Pass
• Explore historic Stowe - specialty shops, fine dining, antiques
• Visit the famous Trapp Family Lodge
or within an hour you can...
• Explore fine shopping and dining in the waterfront city of Burlington
• Tour Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory
• Visit the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
• Tour historic Shelburne Museum - Americana at its best
• Shop at the Essex Outlets
• Test your willpower at Lake Champlain Chocolates
• Sample treats at the Cold Hollow Cider Mill
• Tour the Vermont Cabot Creamery
• Explore the ECHO Center - Burlington's waterfront aquarium & science center for all ages