Celebrate the joys of the Winter season!
From snow tubing to guided snowshoe treks, our Club Smugglers' Winter Experience Package will introduce you and your family to all of the wonderful adventures that Winter in Vermont has to offer. You'll carry home memories as unique and special as each twinkling snowflake!
Each morning, you'll immerse yourself in our breathtaking surroundings. Select from a morning walk, snowshoe trek or cross-country ski outing led by guides, who share their knowledge of our region's history, heritage and nature. Family treks focus on the kids with fun nature facts and a child-friendly pace. On our network of trails, you'll meander past snow draped evergreens, gaze from open meadows at the mountain vistas, and perhaps discover trees where beavers have left their mark.
In the afternoon, whoop and holler as you slide down the hill on a snow tube. You might join other families for an adventure race, or strap on your snowshoes for another exploration. If you prefer to spend your afternoon indoors, take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in one of our hot tubs. As the sun begins to set on another fun-filled day, meet friends new and old at the bonfire and plan your next snowy adventure!
Available December 9, 2022 - April 2, 2023
The Club Smugglers' Winter Experience Package includes:
• Mountainside resort condominium lodging
• The Ozone at the FunZone 2.0
• Indoor heated pool & hot tubs
• Night time Snow Tubing at Sir Henry's Hill
• Day time tubing at North Hill
• 1 1/2-hour Snowshoe Group Lesson Treks
• Adult 1 1/2-hour Cross-Country Lessons
• Use of 30 km of Cross-country Trails
• Use of 24 km of Snowshoe Trails
• Daily Guided Winter Walking Program
• Evening Use of the Teen Alley Teen Center(ages 13-19)
• Thursday Afternoon Winter Carnival
• Thursday Evening Torchlight Parade & Fireworks
• Nightly Family & Adult Entertainment
• Daily bonfire with Hot Chocolate
• Use of Outdoor Ice Skating Rink (weather permitting)
• Snowshoe, Cross Country Ski, and Ice Skate rentals
Call 877-741-6599 to make your reservation today! 24-Hour Preregistration Required!