Due to the forecasted extreme cold temperatures for Friday, February 3rd, Smugglers’ has made the decision to cease mountain operations for the safety of our guests and staff. Wind chills are expected to hit a low of -40 degrees on the mountain.
At this time, we are expecting Saturday, February 4th mountain operations to be impacted as well. For this reason, we have decided to limit operations on Madonna & Sterling Mountains. Additional delays may occur for Morse Mountain Operations. Please visit our Snow Report for the most up-to-date information.
All Snow Sport University lessons and camp programs scheduled for Friday, 2/3 have been canceled as well as morning programs for Saturday, 2/4.
If you have purchased lift tickets in advance we will extend a voucher of equal value to a specific date within the Winter 22/23 Ski & Ride Season. To transfer your lift ticket, please email our Ski & Ride team at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to this email and allow 48 hours for processing. Lift tickets will remain valid for Saturday if you choose to brave the elements! Please note, you will not be allowed on the lift if any skin is showing.