We have made some changes to our operating procedures that we’ve outlined below. This plan includes guidance from the State of Vermont, the Vermont ACCD (Agency of Commerce and Community Development) and The Professional Disc Golf Association. Operational procedures are subject to change in the event of updated guidelines.
- Players are encouraged to set up a tee time prior to arrival at SNDGC. Tee times will be scheduled 12 minutes apart in accordance with ACCD and State of Vermont recommendations.
- Players should arrive at the course 10 minutes prior to their tee-time, and send a single person into the shop to check in and pay if necessary.
- Social distancing (6 ft. minimum) will be expected for guests at all times. This includes but is not limited to: the pro shop, practice greens, on the courses, and in parking lot areas.
- Guests are recommended to wear a cloth face mask whenever in close proximity with others, and to wash/sanitize their hands often, in accordance with ACCD and State of Vermont recommendations.
- All guests and employees will enter through front doors, and exit through side doors. All doors will have sanitizer stations mounted to 4×4 posts. Arrows will be taped to the floor to show intended path of travel in shopping lanes.
- All doors and windows will remain open whenever possible to allow maximum ventilation of the Shop.
- A maximum of 8 guests will be allowed in the shop at one time, in accordance with ACCD and State of Vermont guidelines.
- When picking your disc from the basket, please minimize physical contact with the basket. We recommend playing a 5-10 foot ‘gimme’ rule to reduce physical contact with baskets whenever possible.
- Once your round has concluded, players are asked to vacate the course to prevent congestion.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep our guests, staff, and community safe as we continue to navigate through these difficult times. Be well and stay safe! – Updated 5/21/2020